News and Announcements
Week of September 21, 2015
- MMS is now on Twitter (@Martinwildcats) and Facebook. Follow us today for news and updates and please share with your friends.
- October 16th is MMS Pink out day for Breast Cancer Awareness! Wear your pink to show your support!
- Flu Clinic October 22 from 4-6:30 here at Martin Middle School. Click to REGISTER on line! No Out of pocket expense. If you have insurance, bring your card. No money will be collected. The Flu clinic is open to Students/Faulty/Staff and Families (ages 3 and up)
- On October 30th students may wear a hat to school with a $1 donation. All proceeds will go to the Avon Walk For Breast Cancer. We thank you in advance for your support.
- School Dance! October 30 from 6 to 8 p.m.
- Ms. Deperla's Theatre club meets on alternating Thursdays in room 123B. New Students are welcome!! Stop in anytime for more information!
- Instructions for logging into Skyward can also be obtained by clicking here.
- PTO Meetings have been posted to our calendar. For a printable copy click here.
- Summer Reading for all incoming grades is suggested. Students may read books of their choice. Librarians at the public library are able to assist students in choosing age and grade appropriate material. Reports written on the books that student's have read may be turned in to their ELA teachers by Friday September 4, 2015. Book report links can be found here. Fiction Book Report / NonFiction Book Report
- Check out our Martin Middle School Chorus page for additional Updates, News and Information.
- Townie Pride Parade will be held on September 25, 2015, as a result our Welcome Back School Dance will be rescheduled. More details to follow.
Martin Middle School Links
Dr. Sandra Forand, Principal
Robert Perry, Assistant Principal
Filomena Cunha, Secretary
Gail Costa, Secretary
111 Brown Street
East Providence, RI 02914